CV & Resume Advice
I sometimes asked about CV, Resume advice. Leaving here my personal checkboxes:
- Resume should be created or adjusted per position to show the information relevant to the position.
- Should be achievement bases.
- Shouldn’t contain data more than 10 years back.
- One pager CV is better. if you want to do more its probably resume.
- Objective part is generally useless.
- No need for articles in CV, they just eat space.
- You should make Recruiter’s job easier. Pointing out only relevant information.
- Be honest, never lie in the interview at least because interviewers know when candidates lie.
Followings are very good resources that can help to build good resume.